Saturday, August 13, 2005

room cleaning

i was clearing my house in ntu today when i found some stuff that i think are worth showing...

whenever my parents are overseas, they will normally send back some postcard or letter...just to let me know that they're doing well and stuff. more often than not, the cards will be inspirational in nature.


card from dad

inside, he wrote: "The recipe for success? Just double your rate of failures. Don't be afraid." i think it's this kinda encouragement that keeps me from going crazy sometimes. thanks dad.

i also found this picture fold-out brochure thingy advertising for an art show that my parents must have attended last time when they were in new york. it was for a "sergio furnari collection" exhibition. what strikes me about this picture, or rather, his sculptures, is that the characters seem so life like...as if they have emotions...and even souls.


furnari Posted by Picasa

wow. i'd like to see this guy's stuff in real life some day.

No comments: