Saturday, September 24, 2005

hawker diet

i had a crazy day at the hawker centre...

i went there for lunch, and the 水饺面 (dumpling noodle) uncle promptly forgot my order. then the cleaner wanted to be helpful, so she poured the rest of the contents of my pokka green tea into my half-filled cup...only to realise that it contained cigarette ash and not green tea. after buying the second one, another cleaner came along and did the exact same thing. sheesh.

after golf, at dinner, the 鸡饭 (chicken rice) uncle "couldn't find me" in the sparsely occupied food centre and made me wait 20 minutes for my $2 plate. then another cleaner decided to make my day even more special by spilling a concoction of laksa and pig organs soup right onto my half-eaten plate of 鸡饭 (chicken rice). sigh. everyone's trying to get me on a diet.

but it doesn't matter...i'm very excited...i just got my golf proficiency certificate today. watch out tiger...haha. =)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wah, damn unlucky leh u

Must be u lah, liverpool draw 2-2....

moby sky said...

jo...please...i'm as pissed as you. i can't believe peter crouch. i can't believe reina. i can't believe peter crouch. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh JO I thought whenever Pool screwed up, It's because I went to singaporepools and bet 20 bucks on a win.

After the infamous "another corner turned", this could be the catch-phrase for this season - "Yet Another 2 points drop!"