Tuesday, September 27, 2005

staying late

knn...i just reached home from the office. i've never stayed so late at work in my whole career. before all you no-time-management-office-bound-overtime-clocking-people start hounding me about how late you stay, you must understand the nature of my job. i'm doing sales...my main priority is to go to the customer's place, and convince them to buy my proposal. all else should be secondary...which is why i don't like staying past office hours, which is why i can start work more or less when i want...which is also why i seem so slack to some people. (as long as i'm hitting my targets, why the fuck should you care...especially if my boss doesn't??)

anyway, i was stuck in the office doing some presentation slides for some stupid presentation to our ceo about our sales performance. i just wanna get it over and done with. i'm so tired. i haven't even eaten yet. i need some beef jerky.

No comments: