Saturday, October 22, 2005

insomnia

i'm tired. i just came back from a crappy night at this place called insomnia...somewhere in chijmes. what a lousy place. i can't believe i actually dragged myself from my supposed-rest-period to go to that shithole.

no lah, maybe i'm being a bit harsh...i mean, the waiters were VERY polite and helpful when they practically spilled my unfinished drink into my glass, the band was EXCELLENT (enough said), and the angmoh-piece-of-shit-manager DID NOT chase me off my seat cuz some other "reserved" table needed the 3 extra seats that they didn't use in the end...nope, everything was JUST fine. i'll DEFINITELY go there again. (knn, no wonder they call it insomnia...I REALLY CAN'T SLEEP NOW!!!)

saving grace of the day: the girl in the first band...very cute. =) she'd be a good candidate for girlfriendsky...confident without being overly so, pretty and sweet, x-factor, great smile...too bad she's in a band where she's meeting hundreds upon hundreds of admirers...and well, another thing...she can't really pronounce "th" properly....the "tis"-instead-of-"this"-syndrom strikes again...so sue me lah...i know i'm picky ok? but she's cute...and i'd still like her to sing my song...haha.

but alas, i'm at home blogging... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what so big deal about can't really pronounce "th"? She is considered GOOD, cos she is not angmoh, but she can speak angmoh language.

moby sky said...

lim...like i said...so sue me.

Anonymous said...

I've loved it there. I just came back yesterday and I can't wait to go there again.

Die itwasagreatnight Besucherin