Thursday, October 20, 2005

paragon backstabber

have you ever been backstabbed before? let me just share an analogy that i'm sure every single one of you has experienced before:

i was walking around paragon today...to see the doctor (oh yeah, btw, i took medical leave today)...when i decided to empty my bowels before getting checked up by the potential-hot-blooded-uniformed-nurse-wearing-fishnet-stockings-itching-for-action...anyway...i finally stepped into the nicely furnished toilet, and chose a nice cosy cubicle in the far corner...away from all the other users. i sat down on the seat, started my business, and was happily playing "bejeweled" on my handphone...when suddenly, while i was shifting my ass for a better position, the damn thing started flushing...a mini-tsunami no less...quick were my reactions though, and i jumped up to avoid the initial splash...but just as i sat down again, another one set off, (presumably due to the aftershocks of the first one), and wet my region-down-under. once bitten twice shy...i was so disgusted by the wetness on my backside, that i was willing to take the risk of grossing out the aforementioned nurse if there was a need to check my rear end for my flu illness, and not finish the rest of my "stuff"...


paragon backstabber

anyway...the moral of the story is to be careful of who you trust...they may be full of shit, and soil your opportunities...and not to mention messy to clean up...

and oh yeah...my lucky streak continued long enough for me to get a man-nurse...

No comments: