Monday, November 21, 2005

lately

apologies for not posting stuff recently...i can't find the stupid cable that links my nikon to the ibm, so can't upload the newest photographsky session. anyway, it was a good birthday on saturday...better than the last two...both of which involved tears, reasons and details...well, let's just say i don't want to remember them.

for those of you who called / smsed / msned...thank you very much, i love you too...

anyway, i'm at work now, so not very convenient to blog too much...always got idiots peeping over my shoulder...catcha later folks! =)

2 comments:

furfur angel said...

Happy Bday!

my bday pressie to you.... The Red boys win last Sat!

see I'm good to you!

moby sky said...

furfur_angel...haha...thanks! don't you wish it were my birthday every week? haha. thanks anyway. =)