Monday, December 26, 2005

christmas dinner

when i reached home yesterday, guess who was faithfully waiting for me on my bed...


gingin lazing around

hehe. i love my gingin. she's always there for me. =)

anyway, my mom cooked a bomb of a christmas dinner last night. she was so excited to have almost all of the family back for dinner (minus my brother who was still in california some where soaking in the sun), that she went ballistic in the kitchen.

allow me to introduce you to (clockwise from top left): pork legs, drunken prawns, roasted chicken, braised duck, hard-boiled-tea-leaf-eggs, claypot sea cucumber (still covered in the picture), and everyone got a bowl of glutinous rice balls in yummy soup.


christmas dinner 1

family picture before the christmas dinner...(my dad said that it would make my brother enviously green when i send it to him...given the kinda crappy chinese food available in the states. hahaha.)


christmas dinner 2

i was so hungry that i completely ignored my sister's attempt at photographsky...haha.


christmas dinner 3

there was so much food that we didn't even finish one plate of anything yesterday night...good stuff! =)

5 comments:

miss ene said...

Your house looks nice and pretty ! Coincidentally, my mum cooked up a storm as well but on Boxing Day. I had chicken curry, cereal prawns, sweet & sour fish, lotus soup...YUM !

And yes, we didn't finish the food as well. Ha !

Anonymous said...

wow... your mums can sure cook... even tea leaf egg! All I had was zhe char outside.. sniff sniff..

gingin is so cute!

moby sky said...

ene...thanks...that's my parent's house...if you wanna see the opposite, try my place at farrer court. hahaha. btw, i ate so much that i'm starting to look like st. nick. sigh...looks like i'm gonna have to incorporate some really strict exercise-related resolutions in next week. haha. =)

lee...hehe...of course she's cute. she's my pride and joy. =)

Anonymous said...

heh... merry christmas :)
yeah, i think you need to exercise... happy new year, bro

moby sky said...

ewok...happy new year to you too bro!