Thursday, December 08, 2005

inconvenience

damn it. my dad came back early and didn't bother to tell me...in fact, it was my mom who called me from taiwan to tell me that my dad was coming back from beijing today while i was playing golf this afternoon. sheesh. i hate it when he does this. it happens almost every single time he goes overseas. he doesn't wanna inconvenience me by making me drive all the way to the airport to pick him up...when in fact, it does inconvenience me cuz i don't know when to clean up the house and the "stuff" (aka my ultra lights' butts) lying around.

there was even once when i went all the way to the airport already, and i waited and waited and waited till the last freaking person came out of the gates, only for him to call me on my handphone telling me that he had reached home already. how was i supposed to know that the plane came early??? talk about inconvenience. i wasted one whole trip to changi loh.

but at the end of the day, i think my dad has always been this way...not wanting to be an inconvenience to people. whenever we go back to taiwan or something, he would only let my relatives know that we're going back to visit when we've already reached the taiwan airport...just so that we didn't have to be an inconvenience. sigh...sometimes, being too prim and proper can be irritating...especially when we're a family.

i think i hear the cab pulling up downstairs already...i'd better go and help him with his luggage and inconvenience. =)

5 comments:

Jo said...

haha...

i think it's an Asian thing...
we are just too nice, not want to inconvenience other ppl...

i say fug care ppl's feelings and intrude into their spaces!

GraceYuMommy said...

your dad is a thoughtful guy. clap clap clap

i say Jo should be locked up, just like in his pic (see above). ha ha ha

moby sky said...

jo...see lah! talk some more crap lah...kena suan...hahaha...

graceyumommy...haha...thanks...i know...btw, not only is jo behind bars...he's also in cambodia...muahahaha.

Anonymous said...

dude, why are you smoking at home?? you should give up that disgusting and stupid habit >:(

on a lighter note, i think he does it to keep you on your toes...

Injenue said...

smoking kicks ass!!!