Thursday, March 23, 2006

brainless talk

my colleague asked me to go to balaclava a few days ago...he wanted to drink away his sorrows...and i guess the drinks kinda helped cuz he got picked up by this singapore airlines air stewardess who was sitting outside...

i promptly got dragged into the conversation...and after some brainless talk...the straw finally broke...

bimboish sq chic (bsc): so where do you work?
depressed colleague (dc): %$@^&
bsc: oh ok! cool...i bet your job is very secure...
moby: har har. *barely capable of containing his canned laughter*
dc: err...yeah...
bsc: eh, then do you guys know a russell??
dc: russell the causasian?
bsc: err...his name is russell ang lah...
dc: oh ok...don't think so lah...
moby: did you mean russell ang moh? hahaha.
dc: hahaha.
bsc: huh??? no lah, it's just russell ang.
moby: *disgusted look* eh, let's go back inside man...my brain is killing me due to the lack of interaction lah...
dc: ok...yeah...likewise.
bsc: huh? so fast? oh ok...see you guys some other time then!

maybe being picked up isn't a good thing after all... =|

i'd rather drink alone if you ask me. haha. cheers. =)

5 comments:

furfur angel said...

were u there on Wed?

Jae Annie said...

What happened to your blind date? No more updates? =P

Anonymous said...

an incident during one of my work lunches:

Bimbo: (Offering some of her veges and mushrooms to my boss) This is good. You should try this.

Boss: I'm taking vegetarian today. Your veges has oyster sauce in it. So I can't take that.

Bimbo: Huh? Oyster sauce is vegetarian what?

Boss: Nope. As long as it's anything alive, I can't take.

Bimbo: I've never heard in my entire life that Oysters are alive. They're PLANTS what!!!

moby sky said...

furfur_angel...nope...the day before that...wed are always damn packed...were you there?

jae annie...hahaha. hmmm. why don't you ask suann? btw, it's great to have more liverpool fans reading my blog! (right furfur?) hahaha. cheers.

monkeycrab...actually plants are alive too you know. don't know which one more bimbo if you ask me. haha.

furfur angel said...

ya I was there on wed...damn pack..

2day match...