Monday, June 12, 2006

eyebrow torture

i almost died today. someone tried to trim my caterpillar-like eyebrows this afternoon...

how woman and metrosexuals can go through with the pain and torture is a mystery not unlike that of how the da vinci code movie was so different from the book (not that i've watched it, but that's another story altogether).

actually, it was only supposed to be a facial exercise at first...she wanted to squeeze out the blackheads and whatnots from my face (which was quite painful to say the least)...but then when she found out that i had a tweezer in my possesion (whatever led me to release that piece of information to her will be unknown till the end of time), the eyebrow plucking ceremony was never in doubt.

despite my fervent protests, i was subjected to an extended round of make-moby-feel-the-pain. i still can't believe i went through with it...the roots were pulled out with every hair removed...


no!!!


where got bushy???

moby: why you wanna hurt me??
pei hwan: if you want me to look good, then why can't i want you to look good!?
moby: win already loh...
pei hwan: hehe. *yanks out yet another root*
moby: OUCH!!!
pei hwan: be a man! *plucks away happily*
moby: damn it! OUCH!!!

RRROOOAAARRR!!!

oh well. i lose, you win. 1-0. but don't worry, you'll get it from me one of these days...i'm a man!!! muahahaha.

cheers. =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could've just said no...

miss ene said...

HAHAHA ! Am going to fwd this entry to the boy because I am sure he soooo totally relates to it.

I just don't understand how men have such *blooody* low thresholds of pain. Tsk tsk...

evelyn said...

hi, happened to chance upon your blog and i must say your entries are interesting. love em'.... =)

Anonymous said...

Did your gf tweeze for you? ehehehehee

Anonymous said...

my guess is that u are attached. let me know if its so. SMS ME!!! haha. am happy for u! :-)

Anonymous said...

you have pretty freaky housemates man...

furfur angel said...

ai yo... be a man can...
男儿流血不流泪

pluck eyebrow aledy like that... bet u can't survive a brazilian wax!!!

Chelonia Munnster said...

you best bro!
eyebrow plucking is so Steven Lim.
heh heh... but good to have someone to give u a facial huh?
;)
BE A MAN!!!
WATCH SOCCER!!!

evelyn said...

hey munn, wah, reservist so free yea? tell vin then u know... wahahaha...