Saturday, June 24, 2006

stolen sentimentals

my heart goes out to jerzy dudek...he just had his entire football medal collection stolen from his own home while he was on holiday...

i hope they catch the asshole(s)...i know that i'd be fucking devastated if anyone took away my porshe, much less my inter-hall game medals...but seriously...even though (and if) my medals may be as worthless as theo walcott is on the english world cup football team, they mean a hell of a lot to me...

sorry, but i'm a sentimental guy...i've kept almost everything from the good ole days...from my first raffles hall football jersey, to the last viola string that i broke...everything except for photos of my first gf, who broke hearts for fun instead of instrument strings (but that's another story altogether for another day)...

don't worry jerzy...i'm sure that they'll catch the bastard(s)...and if they don't, i'll pass you one of my medals for now...but only cuz you won the champion's league for liverpool last year. hmmm...ok, let me rephrase that...i'll loan it to you for one year...at least until they win it again in 2007...haha.

cheers. =)

No comments: