Thursday, July 20, 2006

tomorrow tomorrow

continuation of the series to "where the hell is matt"...



brilliant man...this guy has been everywhere...

it kinda makes me think about my life in general...why am i working so hard? to earn more money which evaporates with each vapour of alcohol and each whisp of smoke? or should i be realigning my goals and objectives in life instead...

maybe i really have been stuck in singapore for far too long...more than half my life already...and with each passing day, with each "hmm...what's there to do today?", another 24 hours bites the dust.

don't know why i'm in such a contemplative mood...maybe it's cuz i've cut down on my tigers...haha. but chin up sky, tomorrow is always only one day away. cheers. =)

2 comments:

weilun desmond said...

this guy rocks seriously.he's inspiring man. i really wana be like him...u too sky? maybe can organise one backpacking trip den everyone join up with you...= ))

bet it will be great fun to travel around...i wish to see the world too.

Deleted said...

hey...i'm sure u have some savings right. why not jus take a yr or 2 and go travel? I'm still schoolin but also working hard for money to travel every now and then. I havent do much traveling since my trips always ended up in shopping trip. ha!