Thursday, July 27, 2006

waiting

i hate waiting.

my supplier made me wait for 2 hours at a meeting with my client before finally not bothering to come at all.

my customer made me wait for 45 minutes in a stuffy room to do a presentation before coming over to tell me that my product wasn't what they actually wanted.

my colleague made me wait for 30 minutes to eat lunch...which was eventually cancelled cuz of her tardiness.

what the hell man...3 hours and 15 minutes of my day was wasted waiting for people and things to happen. i hate this. i need to be in motion...i need speed...i want to rule the world!!! muahahaha!!!

sigh. i think i'm going crazy. stressed out. speaking of stress, in this week alone, 3 people from my office have picked up smoking. scary. =|

i can't wait to leave. haha. cheers. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you mind telling what software do you use for your video editing?

Chelonia Munnster said...

you want motion? you want challenge? you want speed? you wanna rule the world?

the join me.

after i recover from my wounds.

:)

i'll wait for you.

Japan Travel-girl Tokyo Travel; Kyoto Travel said...

i also feel like picking up smoking. ha

Anonymous said...

smoking is for idiots...
do yourself and everyone else a favor and f*cking quit that sh*t