Tuesday, October 17, 2006

weekly exercise

i just came back from a sepak takraw match with some old friends of raffles hall. i think tore my right hamstring. and sprained my left wrist. and bruised my ego. i can't wait to assess the total damage tomorrow morning, after having taken into account the inherent aches and sores from not warming up / down properly...haha.

"i'm not half the (takraw) man i used to be." sigh.

but anyway, good news though...this is supposedly going to be a regular weekly thing...which is fantastic because i'll be getting back into shape soon (hopefully) with all this exercise! to all you people who have made stupid jokes and remarks about me being very prosperous ("你发福了啊?!")...eat that! haha.

but somebody please make sure that an ambulance is on standby somewhere in bukit timah. actually, better make that two...for the other old foggies with me today who suffer from similar injuries. haha.

cheers. =)

No comments: