Thursday, December 14, 2006

karma will be out to get you

one of my colleagues got terminated today. i was quite sad when i heard it from him this morning...he kinda knew it was coming about a week ago, but he wouldn't tell me what it was about...in fear that i would get upset. he was my buddy.

but "upset" is too meek of a word to describe my feelings now. "injustice" and "absurd" merely touch the tip of the iceberg if you ask me.

it's not convenient for me to broadcast what happened over the internet...but just know that i'm not happy with the way things are progressing now.

please lah. everyone makes mistakes...forgive and forget...if not, be sure that karma will be out to get you. what goes around comes around...

anyway, i'm helping him to keep a lookout for a job somewhere. he's considering joining the taxi force as of now...but i really think that he has more potential than that. email me if you have any openings. thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My ex-boss, with the company for 25 years was ask to resign by himself... I feel upset about the whole thing too.. haise why is the society like that..