Friday, December 08, 2006

template change

as you've probably noticed, i've changed the template to my blog. i was just fiddling around with blogger beta, trying to add in some things here and there when:

moby: i just fucked up my whole blog. i changed the template and then suddenly all my links kena deleted. i hate blogger!!!
jo: never backup lah.
moby: how to backup???
jo: see lah.
moby: stupid.

luckily i found a function which retained my stuff in the layouts section. thanks jo, for saving my links...you included of course. haha.

so what you all think? i guess i'm not that adverse to moving the cheese after all...haha.

cheers. =)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

haha! till date, I'm still figuring out some of blogger's function/features or watever you call. anyway, I actually like this template you have now. :)

waspoh said...

yah. i had the same problem too. i actually prefer my old template. somehow my fonts look different. but i dunno how to change it back. sorrows.

Lee Poh See said...

looks like blinkymummy one now loh!!!