Wednesday, February 21, 2007

gambling season

'tis the season for gambling...

but this year, jason's in aussieland, and wayne's in engerland...which means...lack of mahjong kakis. =(

actually, i found a kaki in the form of a young (and soon to be ex) colleague, but the stakes she plays are comparable to those we played for when we were mere students in the hall. yeah...remember those day? $0.10 / $0.20...*stifles yawn*

not that we've upgraded much lah...it's now $0.30 / $0.50...which means an exponential maximum of $8.00 / $16.00 per round...quite affordable for a few hours of entertainment and companionship...which is kinda what the lunar new year is about right? besides, playing mahjong keeps you from going senile...helps to roll back the years...literally. haha.



anyway, i'm looking around for some mahjong kakis...obviously people who aren't too good...in fact, the lousier the better (too bad steve, you don't have to apply...you're already one of the aforementioned...muahahaha)...and the richer the better! muahahaha. let me know if you're interested. hehe.

cheers. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. my friends are coming my place to play mj this friday.. think they playing 20c, 40c..

furfur angel said...

erm... I thought is $0.30/$0.60 ???

anyway thats what I normarlly play...and I made some winning during CNY...

so game enuff??

Lyn said...

i really envy you guys who can play MJ... i attempted couple of times together with my dolls guiding me by my side... still, i don't get it. anyway, GONG XI FA CAI.

Unknown said...

missing the mj fun.
will be back with a vengence.
muhahaha.
or not.

happy MJing!

cheers and beers.
JKYL

moby sky said...

rational...oh ok...i can't make it cuz i got someone's birthday celebration to go for...good luck though! =)

furfur...hahaha...well done. i think you're too good for me already. later i lose all my ang pao money (not that there's a lot to lose in the first place) to you. haha. =)

explicist....happy new year to you too! =)

jkyl...i'd rather you just come back first lah. no vengence required...at least not at the mahjong table. haha. =)