Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*praaaatttt*

this is my most favourite beloved zara pants that i wear to work more often than not.



this is a hole in the backside of my most favourite beloved zara pants that i will not wear to work anymore.



my big ass tore it today when i stooped down to fix the power adapter for my dell latitude...

*praaaatttt*

at first i thought i had accidentally let go a small fart...but after feeling a slight draft "down there" a few minutes later, i was shocked with the results of my closer investigation in the men's room. damn...and i thought the diet was working.

lucky i was wearing dark coloured boxers today. haha. cheers. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

See lah... that's why i ask you to join me for games, fat ass...hahahah

furfur angel said...

sudden gust of wind... *giggle*

Chelonia Munnster said...

i'm also feeling fat.... let's join a run together lah... I've been trying to jio you for the longest time! You wanna partner me for a Duathlon on May 20? We do a relay...
I do the first 10km,
someone else bikes 40km,
and moby will blaze through the remaining 5km.
We shall call our relay team...
"SAVE THE PRAAAAAT"

Anonymous said...

LoL! Seriously... Maybe a lil more workout will do you ALOT of good. =)

Anonymous said...

u can sew those pants la.
zara u know? :) juz dun put on more weight on ur ass...haha

can send it to tailors at far east.

moby sky said...

anthony...knn...i told you to remind me on sat night, then what happened? nahbeh...play me out...

furfur...it wasn't really funny trying to sit down all the time in the office...haha.

munnster...great idea! can i bring the skymobile along? we sure win one with her on our team...hahaha.

anonymous...noted. thanks.

jc...haha...i know...i won't be throwing away my favourite pair of pants just yet...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...slipped my mind leh... there is a game this weekend, but semi-finals... dun think u want to go...

Ewok said...

omg, this is the saddest post i have read so far...
good luck, man