Wednesday, June 27, 2007

move my cheese

so, as i was eating my tom yum soup packeted from downstairs just now, i got yet another piece of news...

yet another one of my exes is getting married...4 out of 6...well fucking done. luckily, none of them reads this shit...or else they'd think that i'm not over them, or that i'm still hung up about "us"...bleah...

it's just a "different" kinda feeling you know? when you find out that someone you've loved before is together in perfect harmony with another person. call it ego or what you will, but it still feels weird.

it's like having your wisdom tooth pulled out...you know you have to go through with the damn procedure cuz it's fucking painful otherwise, but yet you feel freaking stupid afterwards...whatever that analogy means.

i think i'm just resistant to change...but how many of us aren't?

i think it's time to move my cheese please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 out of 6?
ok lah...u still got time to beat the other 2. hurhur

Anonymous said...

No such thing as existing in perfect harmony. There's a reason why they are ex-es, u know!

miss ene said...

I attended the wedding dinner of my first (ex) boyfriend and thought "Wah, like that also got people want to marry ah?"

I was referring to him.

Tee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

shit! i can totally feel you bro. the weird feeling that u said...
i also just found out that my ex is getting married. and she's been asking addresses from our common friends but not from me. weird eh? i guess i am not invited.

me too is struggling to understand how they can live in 'perfect harmony' haha.. but life moves on.. fucking forget abt it...

furfur angel said...

jiejie sayang you lah....