Tuesday, July 31, 2007

eye problems

i went to get my eyes checked today by my favourite optometrist (i almost typed "optician" before i realised the vast difference) cuz i had some problems with my contact lens the other day...

anyway, here's an exert of a short conversation we had over lunch:

moby: so i heard w and p are attached already! so exciting!
my ex (mex): yup yup...well, they're quite attached.
moby: cool.
mex: yeah...then how about you? what's your progress like?
moby: err...nobody wants me lah...i'm way too screwed up.
mex: haha. i can see why.
moby: ouch.
mex: you know i was kidding.
moby: ...
mex: kinda...hahaha.
moby: har har har.
mex: anyway...your cornea isn't really scratched lah...
moby: oh great...
mex: it's just a bit dry.
moby: haha. yeah, tell me about it.

sheesh. married people can be so mean sometimes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LJ lor...is that an excuse??