Monday, July 02, 2007

sarah



don't even bother asking me what time it was. i won't tell you...i mean, it was definitely AFTER 6pm loh. hehe.

anyways, there's a relatively new singer that sings for a relatively new band that plays on mondays at wala's...her name is sarah, and the band is called...err...i forgot (just like how sarah forgot my name from last week...hmph)...but anyway, sarah looks pretty promising...so much so that i took 5 different kind of pictures of her while she was performing.











(aiyah, i'm not infatuated lah...i was just exploring my newly repaired sony ericsson...and apparently it still can't take pictures with low lighting...even with flash. oh well...not that i'm not in the dark that often anyway. haha.)

she even sang my jet song for me. hehe. yeah, i know, i always request for the same damn song every single time...so kill me lah. *argh...look what you've done. hahaha.*

i think one of these days, she'll be able to challenge shirlene (spelling?) of the unexpected...sarah the rising star, at wala's on mondays. cheers. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confirmed beofre 6pm.

Anonymous said...

it's shirlyn