Wednesday, October 17, 2007

new additions to the family

something really really exciting happened!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my sister got some kittens yesterday!!!











THEY'RE THE BEST LOOKING YET IN THE FAMILY! next to gingin of course. =D

they haven't been named though, so she (my sister) is still open for suggestions...i came up with "pongo" (from 101 dalmations) and "nermal" (from garfield)...yeah lah, yeah lah, i know...not very easy to call...

"ooi, pongooo! stop scratching the couch!!!"
"nerrrmmmal! stop eating the plants!!!"
"ponggggooo, nermalllll!!! stop fighting!!!!!"

so, anyway, does anyone else wanna try naming them? =)

i'm so happy for my sis...and for the new additions to the family of course. =)))

5 comments:

furfur angel said...

is blackie cousin blinky? still paw friends are still the best...

Lee Poh See said...

ah! you got a blinky also! very cute leh both of them!!! so sweet loh!!! are they male or female? they should be called sweetheart number 1 and sweetheart number 2 loh... so so so cute i want to kiss the back of their ears!!!

Blur Ting said...

So cuuuutee! Cannot let my kids see your blog cos they've been pestering me for kittens. I have enough furry pals at home to deal with. I'd better not try naming them... I named a stray dog who lives around our house Charcoal cos he's black. duh! How about oreo?

moby sky said...

furfur...nope.

lee poh see...(see above), i don't know which is male / female...but i also wanna kiss them! =)

ting...hahaha...charcoal was one of my dog's names in the states...小黑炭 to be precise... =)

Anonymous said...

hermes and hugo