Thursday, November 15, 2007

random updates

i went to get a haircut today at shunji matsuo @ wisma...but for the first time ever, the shampoo girl didn't massage my head...i think she's a newbie. =( my hairstylist is still good (and cute) though. so guys, look for caely (pronounced "kelly") if you go...just tell her that "jason" recommended you. don't ask, just do. haha.


i called my mom today...she went back to taiwan for a short trip...asked her to help me check out the qi lin pendants there. hehe.


the best song for driving in my mp3 cd now is "blurry" by puddle of mudd. a close second is "let's get rocked" by def leppard. "bullet with butterfly wings" by smashing pumpkins is good too. i can't help but pump it up when i hear these songs. =) (no wonder my fuel consumption has skyrocketed recently)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

caely did my haircut a month ago too!

moby sky said...

she's cute right? =)

Anonymous said...

erm. i girl leh. normal loh. i more cute. lol

moby sky said...

haha...can you do head massages? ;)

Anonymous said...

i message using hammers. ;) lol