Tuesday, December 18, 2007

first impressions are important

the sky's always grey now...




so anyway, the hr guy brought this nerdy-looking new sales guy around to intro to everyone in the office...

he stops at my cubicle...

hr: moby, this is brian...he will be joining the other sales team...
moby: hi, nice to meet you... *shakes hand*
brian: hello...my name is brian...
moby: ok... =)

hr: t, this is brian...
t (my cubicle neighbour sitting right next to me): hi... *shakes hand*
brian: hello...my name is brian...
t: err...yeah, so i just heard...

*hr and brian walk off*

moby: hmmm...
t: 3 months! what say you?
moby: hahahahaha...you damn evil leh!
t: i speak the truth.
moby: chinese new year. muahahaha.


(p.s. - i donated money to the busker playing the trumpet outside paragon today, AND i was a very courteous driver on the road also...hopefully karma will remember all that in due course...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useless. Ur evil deeds are way too severe! hahaha