Tuesday, April 27, 2010

back

and so i was walking the streets of jakarta with my long-time-no-see-friend, when mike suddenly asked me: "hey, do you still blog?"

...and so here i am.

life's been the same...more or less...minus the skymobile and a few inches of hair...where should i begin??

ok, her name is victoria, vicky to my friends...she's the laces on my shoes, the ice cream on my cone, and the bolster in my sleep. =) 16 months and going...

the skymobile was sold in march 2009...on the 12th. she was a good girl, but with her high maintenance regime, it was only a matter of time before we parted ways.

i always suspected that vicky casted an evil eye on her from the very beginning...but alas, you win some and you lose some...and plus, the selling price wasn't too shabby either. haha.

it feels good to write again...albeit about nothing that's vaguely interesting. talk to you again...soon. cheers. =)

No comments: