Wednesday, June 22, 2005

and there was light...

i'm blogging. so this is what life has come to nowadays. instead of wasting time playing yahoo mahjong or yahoo pool, i've come to record my thoughts and the events in my life. let's get this party started.

they say that people say and write stupid things when they're drunk. let's see how true this will be in the coming months...if my liver can keep up with me...

speaking about livers...how about them reds???!!! well done guys...even though i'm also an ac milan fan, i supported liverpool through and through that fateful night, and was so proud that i nearly cried. j came over that night to watch the game at my place...it was so emotional for the two of us...we actually hugged each other after dudek saved the final penalty kick from mr. shevchenko. it was brilliant.

No comments: