Saturday, September 03, 2005

disorganised

my golf instructor postponed our proficiency certificate test tomorrow. i'm damn pissed. i hate it when my schedule gets screwed around with. if i put it in my organiser, it better happen loh. don't make me freaking scratch it out...i hate imperfections in my organiser...it makes me feel so...err...disorganised.

i'm not trying to sound like a very organised person, but i just hate sudden changes in my expectations...like the day when i was suddenly told by my boss to give a presentation to some client...i completely fucked that up cuz i wasn't prepared...and like the time when i was suddenly told by my ex-girlfriend that she wanted to get back together...and i completely fucked that up cuz i wasn't prepared either...

knn lah...next time just give some advanced notice can or not...if you want me to do the talking to the client, please hor...just tell me lah...if you're developing feelings for me again, please hor...just tell me lah. i'm sick of being taken for granted. time doesn't travel slower in my world...tomorrow's still only 24 hours away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, and i am sorry for cancelling on our dinner tonight. really very very sorry, really not feeling too good. i will see u on monday ya?

moby sky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
moby sky said...

dear anonymous, hahaha...i wasn't referring you lah. serious. it's ok. take care of yourself. =)