Friday, September 30, 2005

yesterday

i had a lousy yesterday.

i had a presentation...which i thought would be for the ceo only...then i realised that it was actually some stupid "presentation contest"...and that the "judges" would be the deputy ceo, my senior director, the hr director, the marketing director, and some other big shots from other departments. fucking pissed off. wasted my whole week preparing for this presentation, only to find out that it's some contest...and the ceo wouldn't be around. anyway, i went in and did my thing...quite good presentation i must say...but then the contents of it kinda offended some of the people...which is why i got bombarded left right and centre. sigh.

after that, i decided to go to balaclava with jaime and another colleague...where mr. heineken and mr. budweiser promptly made me drink 8 bottles on an empty stomach. sigh.

and then i lost my phone somewhere somehow last night...either in bala or in the cab...please call me or something if you see this. i can't seem to receive smses on the phone that i got...some hp pda handphone that kevin passed to me a few months ago...probably something to do with the settings lah. the whole of today i was without a handphone...i've never felt so helpless before. sigh.

No comments: