Wednesday, September 28, 2005

staying late 2

for the second night in a row, i've come home late from work. it's fucking 11pm already.

thanks to my boss, who wanted to watch each of us do our presentations, which we have to do AGAIN tomorrow for the ceo. and why? cuz he was on holiday in bali this whole week and wanted to vet through everyone's presentations when he came back just now at 7pm. i'm damn tired. i spent the whole day preparing the powerpoint slides.

well, at least he liked my presentation. short and simple. but he said it in front of everyone on my sales team, so i'll bet some plagiariser will present it to the ceo before it's my turn tomorrow. sigh. that's how life is. oh well. at least i know i did it myself.

call me grumpy, but if you've been on this kinda dinner diet for the last two days, you'd be singing the same song...


dinner

i don't like the teriyaki one...premium cut my ass...or maybe it's the bad taste left over from me staying late. GRUMPY!!!

No comments: