Monday, October 24, 2005

=(((

i feel like i've just lost my left arm...i woke up this morning with an invisible load on my chest and felt a sense of utter despair and anguish...the misery and forlornness of getting myself ready to work was only semi-soothed by the fact that i'd feel slightly better when i reached the office...

my hard-disk crashed yesterday afternoon at approximately 4:36pm.

all 40G's of my past year's worth of pictures, documents, files, etc etc...all went down the drain when a simple "operating system not found" flashed across my screen. everything's gone. i was so horrified that i almost broke down in tears after a few tries in vain at reviving the stupid piece of machinery...

luckily i still have this blog where some pictures are kept...but still...i feel lost... =(

i need help. professional help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Call in the pros, they may be able to retrive everything inside. Hope for the best.

Injenue said...

all is not lost. go to www.computerplace.com.sg and call william.

miss ene said...

OMG. Sorry to read abt the demise of your hard disk. I'm sure something can be done. Me not that expert on computers so cannot offer any advice except to say HANG IN THERE ! :)

moby sky said...

thanks guys for your help...i'm gonna see if i can rescue the stuff tonight...will keep you all updated.