Wednesday, October 26, 2005

still down and out

i've tried everything. my hard-disk is dead. all attempts to rescue it has failed. i just hope that it's still under warranty. all my photographsky photos...gone...all my poems...gone...all my articles...gone. i can't even play mp3s anymore and bawl over spilt milk cuz even all my songs are...gone.

i'm sending it back to ntu (it's actually my dad's laptop) to see if they can get it fixed. in the meantime, i'm using my office computer...which, unfortunately, does not allow me to surf the net at home. i'm trying to suck up to the ugly IT chick to get her to help me with the settings. call me a slut, but i need my morphine in the form of this blog...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my Fujitsu which crashed last year... too expensive to fix, so it has been put to sleep. After reading about your horrifying experience, I backed-up all my files yesterday.

Carry on blogging!

furfur angel said...

hush hush.... shit happens!

moby sky said...

ting...well, i guess some good came out of tmy hard-disk crash...it serves as a REMINDER for the rest of you to BACK-UP all your files.

furfur_angel...sniff sniff.

Anonymous said...

must thank you indeed. yesterday my colleague's laptop also crashed... operating system not found... and she didn't back up. sob sob