Friday, January 13, 2006

chess & pictures

i must apologise to all you avid readers for not being able to post anything of much entertainment lately...i've been bummed out with work this whole week. i feel like a lowly pawn in a grand political chess match...but enough of that...i'm off work already.

anyway, just to let you all know...my friend, the one who works with the burmese refugee camp in thailand, has gone back to thailand already...and he's going to send me some pictures of the camp soon, so that the people who have donated stuff for me to pass to him can see who they're actually helping. in fact, i've been receiving emails almost every day from kind souls who want to contribute. thanks once again people...the world feels a little less cold now. =)

now excuse me while i think of the next move to crown myself king...or at least a knight...sir moby. i'd like that. wish me luck. =)

No comments: