Thursday, February 09, 2006

bestfrentugk

i met bestfrentugk for lunch today at causeway point before meeting a customer...

bestfrentugk: what's that? some gift? *points to moby's british india paper bag*
moby: err...yeah...
bestfrentugk: for your customer?
moby: err...not really...
bestfrentugk: then?
moby: err...it's for marvin...it's something that i bought for him from cambodia...
bestfrentugk: .... *very hurt look*
moby: err...he bought me a...
bestfrentugk: look, i don't wanna hear it...
moby: but he bought me a...
bestfrentugk: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT...
moby: but i didn't buy things for a lot of people!
bestfrentugk: you deaf ah...i don't need you to buy anything for me!
moby: you're always my number one lah tugk...
bestfrentugk: yeah right...
moby: don't angry lah...i give you the t-shirt ok?
bestfrentugk: don't insult me ok...i don't want anything from you...
moby: ...
bestfrentugk: looks like i'm your number 6 now...after jason, cambo jo, and now marvin...
moby: actually that'd only make you number 4..but no lah!! you're still my number 1...
bestfrentugk: not funny.

as if i don't have enough problems now...forgive me lah, bestfrentugk...i'll give you 5% of my toto winnings on friday ok? hahaha. =)

8 comments:

Jassie said...

Haha that 10million bucks on friday is MINE ok... guess u've to settle for 2nd prize... =)

Jo said...

...

Anonymous said...

HOHO....
Can u also give me 5% of your toto winning...
Haha...

miss ene said...

Your entry made me laugh and I had to relook at the title of your blog to make sure it was from a GUY writing about another GUY.

When did men become so gu niang ?

Ha.

Anonymous said...

i love bestfrentugk, hes my bestfrentugk too

furfur angel said...

hai yo... sometimes men can be very petty over the smallest issue...

Anonymous said...

*baaaaaaaaarf*

Chelonia Munnster said...

oi bro! then I'm your number what? #251?

thanks for the T-shirt!