Monday, February 06, 2006

blind date?

for those of you who don't know yet...blinkymummy's trying to set me up on a dinner date for valentine's day...read here if you're actually interested.

judging from the comments on the entry, i'm just hoping that there will actually be females applying. crossdressers, beware my wrath. haha. but then again, bm's taste can't be all that bad right? muahahaha.

"I figure that since he has not been too good in making decisions for himself, may as well lemme try." - blinkymummy

aiyah, it's all in good fun lah...and no, i didn't ask her to "whore myself online" as one of you bastards claimed...it's just a dinner and that's that.

it's been a while since i've gone on a blind date...in fact, close to never. err...actually there was this one time...a few years ago...during my hall days...when i met gingin for the first time...


gingin

and i fell in love with her immediately, and for the rest of my life. so, we'll see how things go. =)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cat u got there...=D

Anonymous said...

hope everything turns out well for your blind date & enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

alamak.... she's so.... gingin. hahaha. so pretty and seductive and cute and... (run out of adjectives)

now I know why you'll never fall out of love with her! I wouldn't. =)

miss ene said...

Psst. Make sure BM pays for your date since she started the whole date thing for V-Day ! Must go all the way !!! ;)

GraceYuMommy said...

ha ha hope you'll have an enjoyable evening. hope you'll meet the gal of your dreams! hmmm...let me think if i have any single friends.....any age limit? ha ha ha

moby sky said...

anonymous...thanks. i love gingin. =)

rationalneurotic...she's the best...even better than blinky...muahahaha.

ene...hahahaha...good one. ooi bm, are you listening??? hahaha.

graceyumommy...haha...since bm's the one choosing, i think you'll just have to ask her...but for the record, age doesn't matter a lot to me...hahaha. ;)

blinkymummy said...

i is choosing the best for moby.

i is collecting karma points.

i is zen oredi.

i is tired.

i go sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Anonymous said...

I'm interested!!! but i do not qualify. Sad.

Anonymous said...

lol... blind date... o_0

Anonymous said...

I'm joining! :D

cheers,
Abbit

Flatfeet said...

That was very brave move of u to go on a blind date. I will, perhaps, feeling erractic and breaking out cold sweat on such things like this.
Am sure things will turn out well for u and Miss X.
I'll definitely stay tune closely when the date draws closer.
Cheers mate.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

I love blind dates, Good luck =)

Anonymous said...

gingin is very.. hmm.. fluffy.. ?
hehee. the color of the pic makes it looks very warmy cosy feeling.

cute!

Shammaker said...

Hee.. I was so tempted to apply.. :P Ah well all the best to you and your date.. So exciting!! Do blog about your date hor? Where you went and all that.. Take lotsa pics too! She shy just don't show her face lor.. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hope you have an enjoyable evening with your blind date ^^

Lee Poh See said...

why don't show face? i realli want to see lor. you got read all my comments in BM's blog or not? now i jit tao come here and bug you oredi. must blog hor!?!!