Monday, March 13, 2006

weird dream

i had a weird dream last night.

i was at my client's place making sure that nothing cocked up for this really important assignment that i closed. i wanted so badly to make everything perfect that i was pretty edgy to say the least...i shouted at my employees, made them work for their keep...i basically kept them on their toes.

suddenly, towards the end, i started shouting really loudly at this particular chap who seemed oustandingly slack...i told him to "wake up your idea or else i'll make sure you're out after this..."

he then turned to me and told me..."you're gonna get it. i'm gonna make sure that your ceo hears about this...dr. subramaniam johnson doesn't take shit from his suppliers."

it was then that i realised dr. subramaniam johnson (don't ask me how this name came about...i told you it was a weird dream) was my client...i was so scared that i almost went up to him and apologised...but i'm me and i have my pride...so i just walked away and prayed that it was all a dream.

i woke up in cold sweat. =|

i think i'm a bit too harsh on my subordinates now that i think about it. i'm gonna lighten up a bit. i expect too much sometimes...can't make perfectionists out of everyone.

i can't believe i even think about work when i sleep. sheesh. it used to be better in my dreams...

enter sandman.

2 comments:

miss ene said...

I had a stressful dreamt about work as well recently. Grrr.

Don't like them.

Anonymous said...

Have u been cruel (maybe not cruel but more of hostile or whatsoever lah~) to anyone recently in real life?