Sunday, March 12, 2006

watches

on new year's eve last year, i lost the seiko kinetic that my ex-girlfriend gave me on valentine's day. i was at the loof with good friends and alcohol, when the watch strap gave way cuz the pin securing it came loose. and as mentioned before, since i was enjoying the company and my cabernet savignon, i didn't notice it when the seiko slipped from my wrist.

i nearly had a panic attack when i reached home and couldn't find my timepiece, but since it was quite late already, i could only call the loof the next morning. it was no where to be found by then...and i was distraught. but after that, i realised it was time to move on...pun intended.

i'm writing all this cuz i just bought 2 watches in the span of 2 days...one leather-strapped guess steel (for casual outings) on wednesday, and another metallic-strapped pronto (for work and other formal occasions) on thursday. i is crazy. =)

3 comments:

Jo said...

What happened to the expensive "graduation present" watch from your parents? The one u showed me back in January?

blinkymummy said...

you is crazy! =)

Anonymous said...

yah... everyone has to move on.
but memories are there to be kept.