Thursday, April 27, 2006

beautiful day

i woke up and it was a beautiful day... =)

i stepped out of my lift and stepped on a piece of dog poo... =)

i got stuck in a massive jam on the way to work and ended up paying twice as much as usual, spending thrice as much time... =)

i mistyped my password three times on my laptop...which meant that i waited 4 hours for my computer to be unlocked by my IT guys... =)

i kena fucked by my customer for my engineers' shortcomings... =)

it rained the whole afternoon... =)

i listened to non-stop bitching from my new colleague on the cab ride to my site survey...some more she wanted to introduce her female friends to me...bitch. =)

everyone was late for drinks at bala... =)

i lost to both jason AND joseph at pool... =)

i just missed the last cab before midnight cuz some idiot ran in front of me... =)

i locked myself out of my house for the umpteenth time... =)

i'm going to sleep now. =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

with such a great day u had... the rest of the week can only get better. cheer up! :) yes and continue smiling.

Anonymous said...

i like ur =)

tat is how we should keep it up when we met such a "beautiful day". However once it is over, it will be a SUNNY day for YOU!
=) =) =)

cheer uP!

Fr0g^__^

Jo said...

TWICE =)

I beat you TWICE =)

kachuaz said...

it's just 1 of those days.

wake up to a new tomorrow

cheers

after1981 said...

i like this entry. makes u swear & smile @ e same time...

Anonymous said...

you must be in love!

Anonymous said...

you know what they say... it can only get better. =)

Anonymous said...

"Each night I go to sleep I die and the next morning when I wake up I am reborn again." -- Ghandi

catatonic said...

poor moby. i just saw your video at blinkymummy's. your bedsheet looks cute! hahahhahahaaa

Anonymous said...

Tml will even be more beautiful..coz its FRIDAY..!!!
Yes!!! Thank God its FRIDAY...
*hugz* - Angelic

Anonymous said...

Hey.. are you sure you take the train/cab, public transport?
i saw you driving!!!