Monday, February 05, 2007

charitable food

the other day i had just finished cooking my meal of ntuc halibut fillet, and was about to bring it out to eat, when my handphone started to vibrate in my pocket. no, i didn't feel shiok, and yes, i dropped the fillet on the ground...piping hot some more.

i managed to salvage one small piece for my dinner, but the rest was kinda gross (not because of my cooking, mind you). so...instead of wasting one whole chunk of good ole halibut, i decided to go downstairs...





this one kept staring at me and wouldn't eat until i left. maybe he's not that into letting folks know he eats charitable food. pride. *thumps chest with clenched fist/paw*



the strays downstairs are so cute. maybe i should drop more food for them. hehe. cheers. =)

2 comments:

miss ene said...

Aww...that is such a pretty cat! The one that's not eating, that is. Such pretty eyes!

Drool.

moby sky said...

ene...haha. yeah, he looks like a siamese cat hor? very cute, but shy...speaking of eyes, he just kept staring at me while i was around...which was partly why i left. i don't like confrontations. hehe.