Wednesday, March 14, 2007

still veiled

i got my car already. hehe. but i'm still working on the official video to unveil it right here on my blog. so mums the word to those of you who already know what i got...don't spoil the party with your big mouth! yes, i'm talking to you know who you are! haha.

anyway, i'm also having problems naming my car. hmmm...any ideas? heck, i can't even decide if it's a he or a she yet...damn.

"skymobile" was the first thought that came to my mind, but it's too similar to emril and his em-mobile (aka badmobile). but of course, i guess you'd have to see the car first before you can help me to name it...so here's a hint, it's black.

this bloody rain isn't helping much with the filming of it's unveiling. with some help from the skies, hopefully i can get it out by tomorrow.

cheers. =)

4 comments:

Ewok said...

cars always have female names...

celine
heidi
celeste
jasmine

furfur angel said...

not true, if I own a car, den it will be a him...

anyway I thought storm or midnight would be good, dunno whether too macho for the car...

Chelonia Munnster said...

i think you meant 'BATmobile'. How about 'Desire'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Streetcar_Named_Desire_%28play%29

moby sky said...

dear all...

haha...err...right...i was thinking of something that has some meaning to me and my ride...anyway, i'm working on the video...i beg for your patience please. =)