Tuesday, December 11, 2007

skymobile - jonk & jonk jr.

a lot of exciting things have happened within the last week or so...

but first of all...check these videos out...they're my most favourite volkswagen golf gti ads...

(trust me...it's kinda relevant to the rest of this post...)









delivery is for the weak...




and my all time favourite...



(don't you just love those shades? hahaha.)


ok...so by now (in theory at least) you would have watched my inspiration for the following video...

introducing my fasts...all the way from malacca, malaysia...jonk and jonk jr.:




jonk and jonk jr. are the newly added protectors of the skymobile.

basically, don't highbeam / tailgate me...and if you see jonk in the rear view mirror, move aside. hehe.

faster get your fast.

cheers. =)

No comments: