Thursday, March 09, 2006

creepy brokeback moment

i took medical leave again today...i really wasn't feeling well. the 8:30am training in the office didn't help either. haha.

anyway, i ended up in nydc @ the heeren for dinner with bestfrentugk...

moby: would you ever brokeback mountain me if we were ever stuck camping together in the loneliest mountainous wilderness of wyoming with sheep being the only other animals around?
bestfrentugk: no. are you fucking crazy?
moby: ok. just checking.
bestfrentugk: my girlfriend's gay colleague said that there's a gay in every guy...it's just that he has to have sex with a man before it is released from within him.
moby: my lord. that's like the worse oxymoron anyone's ever said loh.
bestfrentugk: hmmm.
moby: women are too good to give up lah...

*notable silence while moby checks out cute chic strutting around outside and bestfrentugk checks out cute underaged nydc waitress named valerie*

bestfrentugk: why don't you post something about me on your blog tonight? say that you met me and all lah...
moby: huh? for what??
bestfrentugk: i just wanna be on your blog.
moby: i've wrote about you before what.
bestfrentugk: yeah, but i don't feel special.
moby: err...but you just told me that you didn't wanna brokeback mountain with me loh.
bestfrentugk: but i wanna be special...so fucking special. hahaha.
moby: but you're a creep. hahaha.
bestfrentugk: and a weirdo? hahaha.
moby: i love bestfrentugk.

talking cock is our pastime...it helps if there are cute chicks walking past as well. sigh. what would i do without bestfrens like tugk.

cheers. =)

4 comments:

Camellia said...

Haha! That's funny. You guys sound so brokeback. Hey, I've not catch that movie. Is it nice?

Anonymous said...

I agree. You guys are so brokeback! haha

Japan Travel-girl Tokyo Travel; Kyoto Travel said...

take care n get well soon

Anonymous said...

I think you are too lazy.